Solid Guidance &
Leveraging keen insight from hands-on operating experience, our advisory team helps property owners successfully navigate the most complex and critical real estate issues. We are considered among the foremost experts in structuring ground leases. Our wide-ranging experience with all types of transactions and long-standing relationships with lenders, attorneys, accountants and other third party professionals enables us to develop the business plans and long-term strategies best suited to each client’s particular circumstances.
- Site Analysis
- Land Use & Zoning
- Property Valuation
- Strategic Planning
- Structuring Transactions
- Financial Modeling & Analysis
- Ongoing Monitoring
- Serving as a Trustee
- Serving as Managing Member & Non-member Manager
We provide a tailored approach to leasing for both long-term and period specific models, diligently executing and adjusting course, as warranted.
Our attentiveness to client portfolios draws on hundreds of years of combined experience operating millions of square feet of commercial, residential, retail and hospitality properties in the New York metropolitan area and around the country.
- Property Assessment
- Prospecting & Canvassing
- Marketing & Repositioning Strategy
- Financial Analysis
- Comprehensive Lease Negotiation
- Construction Supervision
- Tenant Retention
A dedicated retail team is intimately familiar with the changing face of the retail industry and the challenges that differentiate this asset class in today’s leasing environment. We carefully evaluate the strengths of any given location and systematically identify each property’s’ strengths to work through distressed situations. We engage with a vast network of tenants and brokers to facilitate the highest and best use for each property, including repositioning and repurposing, if warranted.
- Market & Property Analysis
- Rent Valuation
- Repositioning Strategies
- Marketing Campaign Development
- LOI Negotiation
- Identifying & Screening Prospective Tenants
Our investment sales team bring decades of proven experience to each and every transaction. Our extensive relationship network and research driven approach, ensure a profitable conclusion for every sale, net lease, or joint venture for commercial, hotel, residential, industrial and development properties. Since no two assets are alike our team devises customized solutions, adjusting throughout the process to suit a dynamic market.
- Inspection & Asset Evaluation
- Competitive Analysis & Transaction History
- Project Management
- Marketing Strategy & Implementation
- Qualification, Negotiation & Selection
- Financial Projections
Our experience with a sizable, multi-asset class portfolio provides a window into both the big picture and the critical details of construction. We share this expertise with others through our in-house construction management team whose capabilities span the spectrum from major capital improvement programs to interior tenant fit-outs.
- Pre-construction Consulting & Evaluation
- Construction & Design Oversight Including Trades Supervision
- Project Closeout & Regulatory Approvals
- Post Construction Maintenance & Service
As principals ourselves, we’re both cognizant of and respectful of the critical role management plays in creating and maintaining investment value. Our decades-long, hands-on expertise integrates long-term, value-add strategies with day-to-day operations to maximize ROI. By deploying state-of-the-art management technology, our experienced personnel manage tenant work orders, conduct satisfaction surveys and resolve issues efficiently.
- Property Inspection & Upgrades
- Building Operations & Staffing
- Management Reporting
- Preventative & Predictive Maintenance
- Financial Budgeting, Reporting & Projections
- Construction Management Services
- Vendor Quality Control & Management
- Tenant Relations & Communications
- Code & Insurance Compliance
Transactions are frequently influenced by unbiased assessments of value. Our team of licensed professionals, a network of consultants and specialty resources deliver timely, accurate and reliable reports.
- Valuation & Consulting
- Arbitration/Litigation Support
- Fair Market Value Resets
- Mark-to market-rental Studies
- Highest/Best Use Analysis
- Expert Witness Testimony
- Underlying Fee/Ground Lease Valuations
- Trust and Estate Valuations
- Development Modeling
- Institutional Appraisal Services
The marketing and research team develops integrated campaigns and collateral, generating measurable results for our clients. Our in-house capabilities and experience rival independent marketing firms. Leveraging our relationship with leading public relations firms, we maximize our clients’ exposure by securing placement in top tier business and industry media.
- Brand Strategy, Positioning & Logo Development
- Research & Market Forecasting
- Photography & Compositing
- Print Design: Brochures & Collateral
- Web Design: Websites, Email Marketing & Analytics
- PR & Social Media
- Advertising: Media Negotiations & Production
- Signage for Exteriors, Interiors & Wayfinding
- Property Audits Ensuring Cohesive Messaging
ABS Altman Warwick represents the convergence of two well-established and highly-respected companies with the shared values and principles of providing best-in-class capital markets advisory services to real estate owners and developers. Our veteran experience across the full capital stack delivers the unparalleled market knowledge so critical in achieving creative and accretive financing strategies. Our history of arranging financing on some of the New York’s most iconic properties has earned us considerable goodwill that has greatly benefited our clients. We adhere to a series of critical maxims:
Capital is to real estate as oxygen is to life.
We understand financing, our clients understand leverage.
Assess and address: the keys to managing risk.
Our clients manage real estate, we manage expectations.
We exploit market inefficiencies.
Reputation is everything.
- Debt & Mezzanine Financing
- Construction Financing
- Proprietary Joint Venture Equity