We are Seeking Commercial Real Estate Professionals to Join Our NYC Leasing Team
New York, NY (on-site)
Job Type: Full-time
ABS Partners Real Estate
ABS Partners Real Estate is a leading New York City-based firm that builds lasting real estate and professional partnerships. Our team maintains a focus in two areas: providing services that add value in leasing, investment sales, property management, construction management, and advisory and organizing opportunities for our clients to participate in the ownership of real estate.
ABS Partners Real Estate seeks commercial real estate professionals to join our NYC leasing and management teams. The team is a market leader in these fast-growing office, retail, and industrial space markets.
Responsibilities and Requirements
- Landlord agency duties include promoting properties, inbound lead processing, space showings, term sheets, and lease negotiations.
- Work with commercial tenants to fulfill real estate requirements through expansion, relocation, or renewal representation. Leads will be sourced by the candidate and through ABS marketing channels.
- Leverage ABS’s existing portfolio and marketing resources to bring in new tenant and landlord representation assignments through canvassing, networking, and cold calling.
- Candidate will work on deals from start to finish to better understand the transaction process.
- At least two years of experience in commercial real estate is required.
- Candidate can work out of Manhattan and Brooklyn offices.
- NY State Real Estate License required.
Please submit a cover letter and resume to Donna Papagianopoulos at email@example.com.
We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.