Seeking, Commercial Real Estate Brokerage Associates
Welcome to an outstanding career opportunity in the commercial real estate industry. Founded in 1999, ABS Partners Real Estate is a privately held, vertically integrated real estate company. From inception we have been dedicated to building lasting real estate and professional partnerships. Currently our portfolio is comprised of over 14 million square feet of space. Our company focuses on two primary areas of the real estate business:
- Providing services exclusively to property owners which add value in leasing, investment sales, property management, construction management and consulting; and
- organizing partnerships [ for our firm and our clients to participate in the ownership of real estate..
Each transaction begins with the belief that real properties are unique – every plot of land, every building, every opportunity requires a thorough understanding of both macroeconomic and micro market forces to arrive at an optimal outcome. We are currently growing our leasing team and invite you to apply to firstname.lastname@example.org
What we offer
- An opportunity to learn and earn based upon ability and desire to work. We believe talent plus hard work leads to results.
- A winning team, ABS has an exceptional reputation with its peers in the NYC Real Estate community, you will participate in this legacy.
- A fertile platform to conduct business, inclusive of technology. proprietary data, a training program (before we include training program, we need to establish who will be responsible for training the new associates- I think we pair each new member with a mentor ie Cooper and Mark. Possible outsource additional training. Limited. ).and established industry reputation.
- Work closely with experienced real estate professionals, learn hands on and benefit from our highly collaborative work environment.
- Secure new and expanded business opportunities through prospecting, networking, relationship building, and selling additional ABS services to more clients and the existing client base.
- Provide tenants and landlords with pertinent information on leasing availability, current market conditions, and property values and show space available for lease.
- Accompany prospective clients to property sites to discuss property features, leasing rates, and terms.
- Compile property data for clients, such as tenant surveys, summary reports, maps, status updates, and presentations for listing or tenant representative assignments.
- Prepare Request for Proposals (RFP) and review RFP responses. Analyze data and prepare real estate reports on average asking rents, comps, tenants in the market, historical data, and market comparisons.
- Gather and coordinate materials necessary for transactions such as listing agreements, commission agreements, and sales agreements.
- Prepare offers, term sheets, and lease amendments.
- Assist attorneys in preparingleases. Participate in contract negotiations and due diligence.
- Maintain current knowledge of market conditions, property values, comps, and legislation that may affect the real estate industry.
- Draft correspondence to existing and prospective clients. Gather, prepare, and distribute marketing materials.
- Engage in local business community and charitable events, as well as industry and professional associations for the purpose of creating new contacts and generating new business.
- Contribute to accurate and up-to-date information to be included in the company proprietary database.
- Other duties as may be assigned by the Company.
- Must have a salesperson license – or willing to be sponsored by ABS to immediately complete course work and successfully pass the New York state exam.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills when dealing with customers and coworkers.
- Ability to effectively present information.
- Requires intermediate knowledge of financial terms and principles.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret documents.
- Learn over time to solve problems particularly when several options exist.
- Requires intermediate analytical and quantitative skills.
- Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
We are currently growing our leasing team and invite you to apply to email@example.com
ABS Partners Real Estate, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.